viernes, 16 de enero de 2009

VISIONOFDIVISION

Sing me a song , you could be. Tell me a tale just like me. Don't turn it my way: happy and free; I'll turn it to shit, happy and free... All that I do, is wait for you.
I can't get along, with all your friends , I Don't know how to act, that's all there is. Why do I accept the things you say? You know what to change, but not in what way.
How long must I wait?
I am not you, we could have. I'm almost through, great sucess. It's about time, such a success that you came through at no expense... All that I do, is wait for you.
I can't get away from all your friends, I'm not coming back, that's all there is. Why do I accept the things you say? You know what to change, but not in what way.
How long must I wait?
- T h e S t r o k e s -

3 comentarios:

no found dijo...

Algo asi pensaba que diriamos jajajajajajaja
pero siempre suena mas feo no? lo de ustedes suena mejor ja
no es justo

no found dijo...

Y por que la teta es mas linda que la garompa esteticamente hablando. no?

no found dijo...

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARISIMO jajajajajajaja

beso me voy a cenar